$14.95 per month
AirNav ShipTrax is the most advanced Windows based Ship Tracking application. By receiving ship data from various sources (AIS, TCP/IP, AIS Networks) you will be able to track ships all over the world in real-time.
This product is something never seen in the marine community and results from a 15 year experience in the development of high-tech award winning aviation solutions.
Details shown include Ship Name, Position, Photo, Navigation data (location, speed, track), IMO/MMSI/Callsign, Ship Type and dimensions. The MyLog feature maintains a database of all received ships, last known position and voyage details.
Why AirNav ShipTrax?
AirNav ShipTrax Features
- Track ships in real-time
- Ship Name, Type, IMO/ MMSI / Callsign data
- Ship Navigation data: speed, track destination
- Accurate 110 thousand ship database included
- Able to get data from an AIS receiver, TCP/IP connection and various AIS networks
- See what other ShipTrax users receive in real-time
- Based on the award winning 3D multi-window map interface
- Real-Time photos of all tracked ships
- Generate and share reports automatically
- Share screen shots with your friends
- MyLog: log all and share with your friends all the ships you receive
- Alert generation for specific ships
- Recorder/player to review navigation recordings
- Advanced Filters
- SmartView / Fleet Monitoring option
- Automatic detection of user location
- Real-Time AIS decoder hardware (optional)
- Easy plug & play USB connection, no complex time consuming setup
- Fully integrated 3D Ship Tracking
- Embedded application Google Earth Interface
- 1. Connect the AirNav ShipTrax receiver to your computer using the USB cable provided. It is also possible to connect using an Ethernet port (to your router) or using a serial cable.
- 2. Install the software from the CD
- 3. Start Tracking ships in real-time!
ShipTrax Network is a complete worldwide ship data bank with detailed information of on over 10 thousand ships worldwide. This information includes ship position, destination port and arrival time, ship dimensions and ship photo.
Use our forum for topics that you want to discuss about Flight Data or send us an email, your questions will be answered in 24 hours
|AIS Receiver Hardware with 1 Year Free Network Access
||Final price shown on the Order Now page
(dependent on exchange rates)
Order ShipTrax Pro
|Note: after one year you will continue to be able to use all the features for free.|
|Semi-Annual - $59.95 per 6 months||Subscribe Now|
|Quarterly - $34.95 per 3 months||Subscribe Now|
|Monthly - $14.95 per month||Subscribe Now|
- ShipTrax Hardware Unit
- USB Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- 1 Year of Free Real-Time Network Access
- Setup CD with Software
Documentation and Video Support: Download AirNav RadarBox Docs and Manuals
Magazine Articles: RadarBox Reviews
Why RadarBox: Deciding between RadarBox or our competition? Differences Here
Forum: Join our Community and visit the RadarBox Forum to learn more.
Translated Help/Manual: available in German, Spanish, French and other languages
ADS-B Receiver - fully optimized for 1090 MHz - with filters and re-amps
Includes receiver, power supply, antenna and all required cables.
ADS-B dongle based Receiver with Free access to award winning RadarBox Windows software. Simple, affordable and easy to install.