The world's best selling and most advanced Real Time Virtual Radar. Easy plug and play Mode-S and ADS-B Receiver with Software included. All-in-one package. All-in-one package and no add-ons required. Share your station feed with others.
AirNav RadarBox is the closest you can get to real world aviation without leaving your chair thanks to next generation Radar decoding. By decoding ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast) radar signals, you will be able to see on your computer what real Air Traffic Controllers see on their screens in Real-Time. The Flight number, aircraft type, altitude, heading, speed are all updated each second. Included is the award winning software interface developed by the world's leader in flight tracking and monitoring solutions, AirNav Systems.Buy Now
AirNav Radarbox Features
- Real-Time Radar ADS-B decoder hardware included
- No need for an external power supply
- Plug-and-play USB connection
- Light weight easy to carry aluminum box
- Track local and network flights in real-time
- Flight ID, registration, altitude, speed, heading and vertical speed
- Accurate Aircraft information maintained daily by a team of volunteers
- Navigational Aid information powered by Navigraph
- Based on the award winning 3D multi-window map interface
- Easy plug & play USB connection, no complex time consuming setup
- ACARS Decoder interface
- Generate and share reports automatically
- Share screen shots with your friends
- MyLog: log all and share with your friends all the aircraft you receive
- Alert generation for specific aircraft or in-range flights
- Radar player to review airspace recordings
- Editable 400 thousand callsign database included
- Automatic detection of user location
- Fully integrated 3D Flight Tracking
- Embedded application Google Earth Interface
- Over 600 Models/Liveries Included
- 1. Connect the AirNav RadarBox to your computer using the USB cable provided
- 2. Install the software from the CD
- 3. Start Tracking flights in real-time!
RadarBox Network is the first worldwide flight radar flight data ever developed. You are experimenting new technology never used before. Check Real-Time Network Locations
Use our forum for topics that you want to discuss about Flight Data or send us an email, your questions will be answered in 24 hours
For the first time a Virtual Radar integrates Real-Time and Networked 3D Flight Tracking. Worldwide coverage. Over 60 aircraft models and 700 liveries.
|Hardware with 1 Year Free Network Access||Final price shown on the Order page|
(dependent on exchange rates)
|Note: after one year you will continue to be able to use all the features for free.|
|Semi-Annual - $59.95 per 6 months||Subscribe Now||15 Day Free Trial|
|Quarterly - $34.95 per 3 months||Subscribe Now||15 Day Free Trial|
|Monthly - $14.95 per month||Subscribe Now||15 Day Free Trial|
Full Download for the latest version:
Upgrade from previous versions:
Our new Microsoft Certified Driver package is now available from:
For Micro RadarBox driver installer:
1- Download the file above;
2- Unzip it to a folder on your computer;
3- Disconnect your RadarBox USB cable, wait a few seconds and connect it again;
4- When Windows prompts you to find the proper RadarBox driver browse the folder where you have extracted your drivers to;
If the above Windows prompt box does not appear:
1- Go to Windows Control Panel - Device Manager- USB Controllers - RadarBox - Driver - Update Driver
2- Point at the relevant folder and install the drivers;
Feel free to contact our support if you have any question.
- RadarBox Hardware Unit
- USB Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Setup CD with Software
AirNav RadarBox Online Help: https://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/help
AirNav at Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/AirNavSystems
Presentation Leaflet: All the information you need in 4 pages
Documentation and Video Support: Download AirNav RadarBox Docs and Manuals
Magazine Articles: RadarBox Reviews
Why RadarBox: Deciding between RadarBox or our competition? Differences Here
Forum: Join our Community and visit the RadarBox Forum to learn more.
Translated Help/Manual: available in German, Spanish, French and other languages here.
ADS-B, VHF Airband and GPS Receiver with Free access to award winning RadarBox Windows software.
Includes receiver, power supply, antenna and all required cables.
ADS-B dongle based Receiver with Free access to award winning RadarBox Windows software. Includes receiver and portable antenna. Simple, affordable and easy to install.