anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ads on live map  (Read 4366 times)

icongeo

Ads on live map
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:23:14 PM »
Can anyone suggest why I still have an ad at the lower left side of my screen, even though I am feeding live data to RB24?
It is not possible to get rid of it and I was under the impression that if you feed data, then one does not have to suffer ads at all.

Runway 31

Re: Ads on live map
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 03:28:13 PM »

Alan

icongeo

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 03:47:07 PM »
Hello Alan,

I thought I was logged in.....It accepted my password and user name but still produces ads. I tried with both I explorer and Firefox. Same result.
Definitely submitting data since the feed box is present and shows me the 2 green lights for sharing. So I am at a loss as to why I cannot remove the ads?
Frank

icongeo

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 04:11:15 PM »
Anyway, I have just watched the feed counting up on the RB24 feeder, and then the live map told me I have been timed out. The ads were still there.
Obviously its a case of taking the data but not granting the free status.
I think I will stick with FR24 in future, where incidentally, it DOES work and there are no ads or timeout issues for users submitting data.

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 04:19:28 PM »
Frank,

If you get timed out you are not logged in.  Did you use the email and password you used when creating your account.

If you click on MyAccount, a grid comes up on the right of the map.  On it is your stations, if you click on it is your station serial number shown and if so when you click on the serial number do you then go to your polar diagram and show the flights you are sending data on if you click on Flight List

Contact me on [email protected] with your log in details and receiver number and I will contact support to see what the issue is and get it fixed, I am sure that it will be easily resolved.

Alan
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 04:34:58 PM by Runway 31 »