AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How do I link my ComStation to my AirNav Apps w/out a receiver password?  (Read 4353 times)

stmayo11

I'm currently feeding the network with an AirNav ComStation. I'm trying to link my AirNav Elite App (iOS) to my ComStation.  When linking the two, it requests 1. The ComStation S/N. and 2. the RadarBox Receiver password.

I found an earlier post that said the receiver password was printed on the CD accompanying the hardware, but the ComStation did not come with a CD.

Does anyone know where to fin the receiver password for the purpose of linking the various AirNav Apps to my ComStation? 

Runway 31

The password on the CD is for the Radarbox not the Comstation.  You would normally need your email address and the password you use to go onto Radarbox24.   The unit is normally linked to your account by support.

If you log into Radarbox24 and click on My Account you should get a grid to open on the left of the screen.  On that grid you will see receivers or similar and if you click on that you will see your receiver serial number, click on it and the map will go to your polar diagram and show the aircraft you are feeding.  If you don't see your receiver on the grid, email me your unit serial number and I will ask support to link it

Alan

stmayo11

Thank you Alan.  Your information was spot on.