The totally new AirNav ShipTrax web page was just uploaded by our team.
Each week we are getting closer to the release date of this new innovative application.
Our team is getting enthusiastic about it: you will too when it gets released.
Have a look at:http://www.airnavsystems.com/shiptrax
A list of feature below:
- Track ships in real-time Ship Name, Type, IMO/MMSI/Callsign data
- Ship Navigation data: speed, track destination
- Accurate 110 thousand ship database included
- Able to get data from an AIS receiver, TCP/IP connection, VOS and various AIS networks
- See what other ShipTrax users receive in real-time
- Based on the award winning 3D multi-window map interface
- Real-Time photos of all tracked ships
- Generate and share reports automatically
- Share screen shots with your friends
- MyLog: log all and share with your friends all the ships you receive
- Alert generation for specific ships
- Recorder/player to review navigation recordings
- Advanced Filters SmartView / Fleet Monitoring option
- Automatic detection of user location
- Real-Time AIS decoder hardware (optional)
- Easy plug & play USB connection, no complex time consuming setup
- No need for an external power supply
- Light weight easy to carry aluminum box