anything
AirNav Live Flight Tracker AirNav Radar Box AirNav ShipTrax AirNav FS Live Traffic AirNav Live Flight Data 2

AirNav Systems

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Laptop stolen. Lost Air Nav Radar. Advise how to install on new Laptop...please!  (Read 202 times)

Tramline

Hello, I suffered a break-in and my Laptop with my Radarbox software was stolen. My box and aerial remain safe.

I will soon be getting another laptop and will need to re-install ANRB - however, it will probably have Windows 10 installed and my previous ANRB ran on Windows 7.

Can someone kindly advise what the process is and if I need any other drivers or anything else to get ANRB up and running again (please note I am a technophobe so need idiot proof guidance) - I was running v3.13.

I am grateful for any help during this distressing time,

Many thanks,

Paul
Located 2 miles South of LHR.

Runway 31

• Database Updaters
Paul,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

The best way would be to wait a few days and the Windows 10 drivers should be out.

Alan

Tramline

Thanks Alan, can you advise how long that might be and also how do I load ANRB onto my new Laptop?

Many thanks,

Paul

Runway 31

• Database Updaters
Easiest way would be to download it from here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe

You will need your log in details from the original CD cover.  If you don't have them contact support@airnavsystems.com for assistance

Install to C;\Airnav not the default programme files location

The drivers should be out very soon, they are with Microsoft at this time for approval

Alan
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 09:12:59 am by Runway 31 »

Tramline

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for the info. Hopefully the drivers will be available soon then. I will delay install awaiting the drivers for Windows 10 being cleared for use.

Thanks again,

Paul

Runway 31

• Database Updaters
You would also have been better to ask on the Radarbox part of the forum as you have asked in the Airnav Live part, it was lucky I saw your post as Airnav live has nothing to do with the Radarbox.

Alan

Tramline

Thanks for pointing this out Alan, I have limited access to the Internet as my laptop was stolen and a colleague sent me the link.

I will search out the correct forum.

Many thanks again