AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: site not working  (Read 5069 times)

2e1sky

site not working
« on: December 05, 2016, 04:35:55 PM »
I cant download the software for the micro radar box , and if I download the radar box 24 it ask me to logon and give password I dont have any of that as I bought the micro radarbox that says the software is FREE
can any one help please I have sent an email to customer support and got a ticket no and all they asked me what link I used so I told them and no answer and it still says "There was a server error, please try again if the problem persists please contact us."

Runway 31

Re: site not working
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 07:43:35 PM »
You get the software for the micro here from the link on the support page http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60000Setup.exe

Don't know where you tried but the site is working fine as I tried it and it is downloading OK.  Any other queries just ask.

Alan
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 07:45:43 PM by Runway 31 »

2e1sky

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:23:25 PM »
That is not for the MICRO RADARBOX that is fore RADARBOX 24 and it says you have to pay and regester

2e1sky

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 08:27:54 PM »
the site is www.radarbox24.com/micro to download for the micro and it comes up with "

"SERVER ERROR

There was a server error, please try again if the problem persists please contact us." every time I try

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 08:34:04 PM »
Use the link I sent you .  That is for micro radarbox V6 of the Radarbox software, click on the link, download and install.  You can get a free account on Radarbox24 where you use an email address and a password of your choice use that to start up the software.  If you go onto Radarbox24.com on the top line you will see LOGIN.  Click on it and you will see Create a free account.  Click on that add in your details to register and that will be it.  Then uses those credentials to start up the software.

There is no mention of any cost anywhere unless you are looking at the phone apps or something.  Post a screenshot where it mentions a cost please as I don't know where you are seeing this.  I will advise Airnav the link is not working.

Alan
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 08:37:19 PM by Runway 31 »

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 08:33:18 PM »