AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: fed up  (Read 5184 times)

davec

fed up
« on: November 17, 2016, 03:31:20 PM »
hi
 i have been a airnav user since it started , i am about to ditch them ;
reasons;
There has been no update for airnave radarbox for months.
i can get it to work on my new pc re windows 10.1
i am using and giving data on a ancient pc with a old system of wndows
nobody seems to complain that the base stations arent working with the above w10.1 as i am not good with files etc.
Ainav see to look at the base station is the least important but it is people like me that provide the data free of charge that keep the other systems going.
as i said i have been feeding airnav for years  and i am  fed up
the new servers that microsoft are supposed to be releasing , well that could take to long microsoft are another company that has forgotten the grass toots costomers

regards dave  clarke

Siddy

Re: fed up
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 09:12:40 PM »
I second every word Dave has said, Drivers don't work now even after the fix they stopped again.
The swift kick from Airnav was to drop me from Elite due to not uploading data - never - now read the drivers don't work.

This system wasn't cheap when it started.

Would like to here from Airnav on this please, send the long term users the new system.

ps they'd be lost on here if it wasn't for "Runway 31" helping users out (topguy)
Hi Im Siddy from Leeds, West Yorkshire, Uk

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 09:21:14 PM »
A signing certificate has been purchased from Microsoft but when it arrived the signature was wrong and had to be sent back.  The replacement certificate should arrive with Airnav any day and the signed drivers will then be published as soon as possible thereafter.

Alan

CYYZGUY

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 10:24:13 PM »
I have been out of the scene for many months now, as I have been busy with family and Christmas time coming up.  I am glad to see the signed drivers were delivered, but disappointed they need to be fixed again....

There are many critical updates/performance enhancements that I have deferred until Airnav gets this done...

Maybe it will be a Christmas present for us all.  I hope they make it a sticky on the main forum page as well..

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 10:38:00 PM »
Jason

The drivers were not delivered it was the certificate and it was incorrectly signed on arrival

The replacement certificate correctly signed arrived with Airnav today from Microsoft so we should get the drivers very soon

Alan