AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox - Make it work?  (Read 3561 times)

thenashy

RadarBox - Make it work?
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:39:17 PM »
So I got my radarbox (free one) all setup.  I have a giant red error light, but MLAT and all that seems to be working.

So how do I diagnose the issue since I can't do anything except look at a red light?

How do I link it to my account?  It asks for Serial number and password, but there is no password anywhere.  The instructions don't give any information except to suggest that I plug in, and that's it. 

Looking for some quick help, as I really want this thing going to see what sort of data I'm getting under the flightpath.

thenashy

Re: RadarBox - Make it work?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 11:55:04 PM »
So it's not not got an error and seems to be working.  However not one aircraft that has flown over me has been received by my radar.  So I have to ask, what was the point of me spending money to get someone to mount this.

Anyway, I'll see what happens.

I still don't have an Elite account that I'm meant to get for feeding either?

thenashy

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 12:24:06 AM »
Ok... I was being impatient.  It works.

I still don't know how to add coverage to my account though.  It's working, but I keep timing out.

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 07:59:13 AM »
Thenashy,

You cannot link your account it requires to be done by support as the method you are trying to use is for normal Radarboxes only.  Similarly until support knows that you are online and also your units serial number we cannot link the unit to your account and you cannot be added to Elite.  I have received your email and you should however be linked and Elite now.

You are online and sending data on 25 aircraft at this time

Alan
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:04:53 AM by Runway 31 »