AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Oh my god wot have i done now  (Read 3760 times)

kimboy

Oh my god wot have i done now
« on: June 15, 2016, 11:00:08 PM »
hi all, today I must have had a little too much time on my hands and I have messed up my setup/display for my micro radar dongle, less than a week ago I was picking up in excess of nearly 100 flights on the "my flights tab" today i have pressed a button and my flights has gone right down to single figures, and I have only 1 flight showing in my interface, with a photo instead of a list as long as your arm, I have reloaded the software, in the hope that the interface would return to factory settings, but after reloading software it reset to where it was before with 1 flight showing above a photo of what i scroll over on the map, I have attached a photo of my interface  in the hope it is something i have ticked in error

Runway 31

Re: Oh my god wot have i done now
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 07:33:09 AM »
I see that you have 7 in my flights and 4 showing on the map but only one on the grid but there is a down arrow on the grid so there are more to show.  At that time of night there are less flights around at your location anyway and this morning may be a better idea of how many you are getting. 

The photo and flight history are taking up lots of screen space so I would get rid of the history to begin with to give you more room for the grid display.

Go to tools and untick Show Flight History and see if that allows you more space for the Grid list.

Alan

kimboy

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 08:00:11 AM »
Hi Alan many thanks for your help, you were right I had ticked 2 boxes in tools, "show photo details" and "show flight history" as soon as I un ticked them it showed full list with plenty of space, and regards only showing single figures of flights, yes it was a bit late  for large numbers, switched on and unticked my flights showing   30 +, you are my hero  isnt technology wonderful, just to show how bad I am I have one of those, light blue keevox dongles and I had plugged that in by mistake total rubbish, must get my eyes tested next week many thanks again Alan.

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »
Aye technology is a wonderful thing when it works right.

Alan