anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No Aircraft Showing on map  (Read 8464 times)

EIME2

Re: No Aircraft Showing on map
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 08:25:57 PM »
in answer to the two last suggestions nope nothing happened still showing a bakers dozen in my flights but
 nothing on the map as he reaches for the hammer!!!!

Mick

Runway 31

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 08:29:26 PM »
Well I have given my suggestion as has Mr Paranoia so its up to you.

Alan

EIME2

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 08:32:45 PM »
thanks Guys

For your Help i will think about a full delete and reinstall it in in the morning and see how i get on thanks again

Regards

Mick

Runway 31

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 08:42:11 PM »
Maybe even a re-install of the upgrade would cure it rather than a full install http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRBUpgradeto50072.exe

Alan

EIME2

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 09:16:16 PM »
thanks Alan
done that just there no joy still a blank map might just do a full uninstall tomorrow thanks for the help

Mick

EIME2

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 09:59:07 PM »
Right to put this to bed deleted the whole set up reinstalled the programme no joy where do i send this to be fixed or do i bin it

regards

Mick

Runway 31

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 10:18:36 PM »
The box isn't needing fixed, if you are getting aircraft on the grid, the box is working, if it wasn't there would be no aircraft on the grid.

May well be time to contact support as I have no idea why a fresh install has aircraft on the grid but not on the map

Silly question, is the map at your home location and does zooming out and in do nothing. The last user to have this problem was zoomed all the way in and couldn't see any aircraft on the map and pressing home and zooming out sorted it.

Alan
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:31:12 PM by Runway 31 »

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 12:01:33 PM »
"The box isn't needing fixed, if you are getting aircraft on the grid, the box is working, if it wasn't there would be no aircraft on the grid."

Wrong Alan, when my RB went down, I was still getting planes at 5-15 miles, it's as though a heavy attenuator's been switched in - like your hearing aid's been turned off! 

Send the RB back to W&S PLC for repair, usually a 10 day turn around.

HTH
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Runway 31

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 12:19:22 PM »
Hi Jon, I understand what you are stating but they should still show on the map like I presume the ones you were you getting. 

Mick is getting aircraft on the grid but not on the map.  The only way they should show on the grid and not on the map is if they are non ADSB.

Alan
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:25:57 PM by Runway 31 »

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 12:34:07 PM »
Hi Alan,
Sorry, I was typing a reply and my PC committed hari kiri and restarted itself losing everything!

It's a fair time ago so I may be wrong, but as far as I remember my coverage dropped significantly to around 5 - 15 received in My Flights, and maybe 2 or 3 showing on the map intermittently, with no real pattern to it, but as I say it was around 4/5 years ago so not 100% certain.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Runway 31

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 01:03:40 PM »
We will need to wait for Mick coming back on to see if he is getting his usual number of flights on the grid

EIME2

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 07:17:01 PM »
thanks Alan And Jon

just back in from a long shift today and i have read Jon's comments it seems that jon has hit the nail on the head that seems to be exactly what's happening still  populating in the my flights colum both adsb and non adsb
just not showing up on the Map so methinks its  time to let the good folk of W&S to have a look at it also i have noticed that i'm getting lees aircraft than i normally do with my set up many thanks again to all who offered assistance

Regards

Mick

Runway 31

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 07:32:41 PM »
Cheers Mick, still cant work out why they are not showing on the map though but hope going back works

Alan