AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airnav Radarbox 3D Software problem  (Read 2948 times)

reg

Airnav Radarbox 3D Software problem
« on: February 26, 2015, 05:24:48 PM »
Hi
I have bought the Airnav Radarbox  3D at the reduced price. I already have a standard version of the software on my pc which I have used for many years. I wanted to keep this on my pc which is located in program files. The original Radarbox unit was disconnected and the new one fitted in it's place. The new 3D software was run and is located in a directory on the "c" drive.  All fine.  The new box was reconised. On the opening screen at the top is the 3D menu. When the application is started the program runs fine and receiving aircraft but the 3D menu has disappeared and the software runs like a standard version of Radarbox.  I have contacted the suppliers, not much use, and they say that I need to download the 3D software from Airnav website. I think this is incorrect as it looks as if I would have to pay for it. Also I would expect the 3D facility to be on the cd rom.  I guess I am doing something wrong and need pointing in the right direction.  There does not appear to be any confliction with the standard software in Windows program files. I would be gratefull for any help please.

Runway 31

Re: Airnav Radarbox 3D Software problem
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »
Hi Reg,

If my memory serves me correct you will need to contact support at [email protected] for them to do something at their end before you can use 3D.  Give them your PGANRB number in your email

Alan

reg

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 05:37:20 PM »
Thank you Alan for that speedy reply. I will send them a message now. I will let you know in due course how I get on.
Many thanks
Reg

reg

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 05:41:20 PM »
Hi Alan.
Thank you for your help.  I contacted Airnav.  They sent me an email saying try it now.  Lo and behold the 3D option was enabled. Do not know what they did. I am going to load Radarbox on my laptop eventually, so I will see what happens then.
Thanks
Reg

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 06:16:14 PM »
Glad that it got sorted Reg, I thought that it required Airnav to enable it at their end.   There shouldn't be any problem on the laptop either, you can you it on 2 computers.

Alan