anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: At my wits end-AirNav 3D  (Read 2053 times)

spanman

At my wits end-AirNav 3D
« on: February 20, 2015, 06:31:16 PM »
Hi all,
         This is a cry for help from any Windows 8 boffins out there and any ideas for a consistant and extremely frustrating problem I am having with Air Nav 3D ,which I am running on a HP tower. In normal map mode all is fine and the system works well.
 When you switch to 3D mode after a period of time, which can vary from 1-30 minutes first thing you notice is the models colour schemes disappear ,followed by the model itself .All  local traffic becomes a pin head and both lists ,local and network, if on, lose all traffic back to zero.
If you try to close the programme or switch back to normal map mode you get the following message:

ACCESS VIOLATION AT ADDRESS 00432BDD in module 'ANRB.exe'.Read of address878b1BD0

I paid a lot of money for the tower and a good graphics card and cant use the system to its full potential.
Can anyone please point me in a direction to look at.

Many thank for any help at all

Mark
Flybe Crew on the Dash 8 Q400  Embraer 175
and Embraer 195

Runway 31

Re: At my wits end-AirNav 3D
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 07:07:46 PM »
I would think the only one to help you with this are Airnav and suggest you email [email protected]

I would also mention which version of RB you are using which I suppose will be 5.00.72

Alan
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:11:34 PM by Runway 31 »

G0TYS

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 04:07:59 PM »
Hi I wonder if you got the problem sorted ???
ive got the same issue
cheers steve

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 04:59:02 PM »
What did support say?

Alan

spanman

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 05:57:15 PM »
Support had no idea and were little or no help. I had software experts to look at it and they too could not work out why I was getting the access violation message. The only solution I found, after exhausting everything else was  to go back and use version 4.03 which works perfectly.
I would love to know how to solve the problem so that I could use the latest version but there is obviously a conflict somewhere. I'm glad,if that's the right word,that someone else has had the same issue and maybe we can work it out.
Flybe Crew on the Dash 8 Q400  Embraer 175
and Embraer 195