anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: cure didn't work  (Read 2126 times)

cosmicwind987

cure didn't work
« on: November 26, 2014, 03:27:39 PM »
Sorry to keep coming back to you on this but I'm afraid I followed the instructions and disabled the driver signature but it still said I haven't got a driver. Can you suggest something else?

I just bought a used ANR RadarBox Pro 2010 version 5.00.071 and tried to set it up on my 64-bit Dell PC running Windows 8.1.On starting the hardware indicator is red not connected and the network indicator yellow.  The USB cable is firmly attached at both ends and the power light is green and the larger blue LED is flashing every second or so. There are no white flashes.

Going into Settings>Devices and Printers the RadarBox icon says needs troubleshooting, driver is unavailable. In the ANRB Properties box it says the drivers for this device are not installed (code 28).There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. But this box is pale and not accessible.

Looking on the AirNav support screen I tried downloading the latest version http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe with the same results, then downloaded
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/drivers/ANRB-Win8Drivers-v2.08.30.zip
Disconnected and reattached the USB cable. On the small green verification screen it says RB1 and RB2 not found.  No Windows prompt screen came up, so as directed I tried Control Panel>Device Manager>USB Controllers but there was no RadarBox listed.

I tried to install the win7 64-bit driver downloaded from Drivers for Free but got the error: 1606 Could not access network location http\\:7d7cfb01e3a96c9bee22-38cfcda223e879f3a125a69a61c4201f.r35.cf2.rackcdn.com/Driver~1.cab

I have disabled the driver signature enforcement, and now the network square is green but everything else is the same.

So now I’m completely stuck.

Runway 31

Re: cure didn't work
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 03:31:52 PM »
Contact [email protected], they will help you out.

Also you don't need to start a new thread each time.  You could have remained on the previous one, makes life easier :-)

Alan

Judwin45

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:47:13 AM »
Hi

I had a very similar problem and got very frustrated.

While I was waiting for support to respond I tried the following:

Disconnect USB cable

Uninstall v.072

Install v.065

Make sure you still have the windows 8 drivers installed

Go through the procedure to disable the driver signature enforcement

Reconnect your RadarBox and run.

Hey presto it worked for me.

Because it is working OK for me I have not yet tried downloading to the latest version.

Regards

Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 04:45:48 PM »
Glad it worked for you Keith however there is no reason why one version should work and another doesn't, the drivers are the same in each case and the version doesn't modify them in any way.

Alan

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 05:37:46 PM »
cosmicwind, did you contact support for advice and have you got it working yey?

Alan