AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help for new RadarBox owners  (Read 3337 times)

Judwin45

Help for new RadarBox owners
« on: November 23, 2014, 04:06:47 PM »
Hi

The subject of 8.1 drivers keep coming up with Alan and others having to keep repeating the required help,

(I have been one of those needing help).

It is very difficult to find help via the forum even though it has come up many times because the topic can have different descriptions.

When there is a change to the software or a new version of windows requiring a new set of instructions (like 8.1) is it not possible for support to put the instructions on a 'locked topic' with a clear topic description.

It would then be easily seen. Discussion and comments could still take place as now elsewhere on the forum.

Having said that we (I) do appreciate the help that Alan is prepared to give.

Regards

Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

Runway 31

Re: Help for new RadarBox owners
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 04:21:18 PM »
I have asked them to do just that Keith and am still awaiting it to be done.  Don't see why it cant go beside the driver download.  I will make the suggestion again,

Alan

welter

Help RadarBox stopped working
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 09:47:50 PM »
Good night, my RadarBox stopped receiving traffics my flight, I am only receiving network traffic, since I sent several emails to the support and not returned, what should I do?

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 09:56:56 PM »
Welter,

On myflights is the box bottom left of the screen, Process Hardware flights ticked.

Another thing to look at when in myflights do you have a quick filter set, click on Show All button on the quick filter line, you may have to scroll along to see it.

Have you tried closing down and restarting and see if that clears the problem

Emails to support should be answered within 24 hours.  Did you get an automated response with a ticket ID

Alan
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:04:53 PM by Runway 31 »

welter

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »
Good morning, I have done it all, and only get the traffic network, with my antenna can not record of any aircraft in my area. The white light of receipt of my traffic lights not more

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 03:19:04 PM »
Welter,

Normally the only other way you wouldn't be getting myflights is if the antenna doesn't have direct line of sight of the sky and hence aircraft or if there is a problem with the antenna, its wiring or the connections.

can your antenna see the sky, are you using the supplied antenna or an outdoor one.  Check the antenna connections make sure it is sound.  Can you try another antenna or can you take your computer outside if a laptop along with the antenna and try and see if you are picking up anything outside.

What version of the Radarbox software are are you using?

Alan
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:47:56 PM by Runway 31 »

welter

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 05:20:18 PM »
I'm using version 4.03, and my antenna is to own, is well located and transferred to the week was getting the aircraft on the radar screen, and then not received more.

welter

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 05:21:10 PM »
On the radar screen appears only the network traffic, with my antenna no longer appears.

Runway 31

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 05:31:06 PM »
welter,

The white light shows that the box is receiving messages.  If you are not having the white light blink rapidly it may be because there is a problem with the antenna and the box is not receiving messages/signals hence why I suggest you check it, the cable and connections.

Also try updating to the latest version v5.00.72 http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe

600Mb or so down load.  Delete the previous version first before installing

Do not install to the program files location, install to C:/Airnav or similar.

Alan

welter

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 09:24:24 PM »
Good evening, I was using the external antenna, and stopped receiving, and then changed it and put the antenna on RadarBox own, yet the white light not lit, and already downloaded the new software and has not also

welter

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 09:52:30 PM »
I installed the new software 5.00.065, but is not working, is not connecting

Runway 31

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 10:11:52 PM »
5.00.72 not 65

Please contact [email protected] I am out of ideas maybe a problem with the box.

Alan