AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: JSTARS 2.0.0 new advanced monitor/logger  (Read 3189 times)

JSTARS

• JSTARS Software
JSTARS 2.0.0 new advanced monitor/logger
« on: May 18, 2014, 09:17:30 AM »
Hi all,
I am proud to share with you my new JSTARS release: 2.0.0

"JSTARS is a standalone desktop application for Windows systems and it works together virtual radar like Kinetic Aviation SBS-1 connected to the PC via USB port. It should have to work also with other virtual radars that use Kinetic protocol shared typically in the 30003 port for third part software (addon and plugins).
JSTARS is able to detect airplanes in two main groups: Civilian and Military-Government.
It means every time an airplane is detected by your virtual radar, your JSTARS could log it and could notify you about this detection.
In the next version, it will be possible to detect and to notify also airplanes you want to monitor by a custom list.
In this version, JSTARS wants to provide a wide help and support to all air traffic monitors, in particular all guys wanna log military and government air traffic.
JSTARS offers also the new feature called “POI Point of Interest”, giving you the opportunity to monitor all air traffic around a fixed point or an airport.
An advanced notification system allows you to receive information about what your radar has detected anytime and anywhere you are, thanks to email, Facebook, Twitter and web and coming soon also by your Windows Phone smartphone!
JSTARS 2.0.0 has been totally rebuilt and new technologies and professional knowledge have been applied thanks to our cooperation with a famous airline with whom we worked for about one year for a customized version."

I couldn't test JSTARS 2.0.0 with AirNav Radarbox - so any feedback about using this virtual radar is really much appreciated.

Much more information and download from: http://jstars.altervista.org/jstars-2-0-0/

vonsmalhausen

Re: JSTARS 2.0.0 new advanced monitor/logger
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 08:35:56 PM »
when I want to open the link to download and information, I only get a black screen

JSTARS

• JSTARS Software
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 07:24:37 AM »
Try to start from this link then look for JSTARS 2.0.0 link.
http://jstars.altervista.org

I've tested all links and they work in all PCs I've tested.

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 07:47:18 AM »
thanks, it was my ad-blocker that prevented the page showing

JSTARS

• JSTARS Software
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 10:07:36 AM »
New special price promotion:

7,99 Euro for old JSTARS users instead of 9,99 Euro

15,99 Euro for new JSTARS users instead of 19,99 Euro