AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Windows7 Ultimate  (Read 3631 times)

napierman

Windows7 Ultimate
« on: December 29, 2013, 02:35:23 PM »
Sorry Gents but im not well up on computers , i have installed Air Nav Box 2.01 which i have had for 2 years on a Windows7 Ultimate Computer . However which is not new to me my Air Nav Box wont work . It comes back with an error Anrb exe and a message saying it will shut the system down ... so Air Nav shuts down . Would this be a problem with my Box being old ????. Sorry for being a pain but being old im not used to jargon so any simple answers would be most grateful ....

Chris S

Runway 31

Re: Windows7 Ultimate
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »
I shouldnt think it will be the box being old more to do with the 2.01 software.

Alan

napierman

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 03:34:34 PM »
Thanks Alan, i have read about windows 7 drivers that need to be installed ????

Chris

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 03:37:39 PM »
If your Windows is 64 bit they will be needed, get them here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip  They will need to be unzipped and the installer directed to where you have unzipped them to.

Alan

napierman

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 03:58:44 PM »
They will need to be unzipped and the installer directed to where you have unzipped them to.

Sorry Alan could you be more specific ...... about the above please ..

Chris 

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 04:04:29 PM »
Will need to be later.  Off to my grand daughters birthday bash

Alan

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 08:55:58 PM »
Chris,

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip  Click on this and you will be given a choice to open or save the file.   Save to a location of your choice for example to your desktop andas they are a zipped file will they will need to be extracted.  Open the file downloaded and click on the file, then extract all files and you will be given a choice of where to extract to again go to your desktop.

Then go to Devices and Printers where you will see the Radarbox under unspecified. Right click its icon and then click properties/Hardawrwe/Properties/Change Settings/Driver/Update Driver/Browse my computer for driver software and direct it to your extracted ANRB64BIT DRIVERS on your desktop

Alan
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:58:02 PM by Runway 31 »

napierman

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 01:13:14 AM »
Thanks Alan i will give it a go in the next few days and will let you know how i get on thanks for your help .

Chris