AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Quick Filter  (Read 1607 times)

hungryasthesea

Quick Filter
« on: December 14, 2013, 10:44:25 AM »
I have a problem using the quick filter's that when I re-open Air Nav Radar Box with the new version, that some of the options in the drop down are missing from the status option. This was happening with the old version as well. I only use the Staus quick filter normally with it set to not show Timeouts.

I close down by first clicking the show all button on the quick filter and then do File, Exit.

When I started up today, Timeout and Departure were missing from the drop down for status. I clicked Show All and they didn't appear. I have found that by closing down the application 4 or 5 times using either the X in the top right hand corner or clicking the top left hand corner and doign close, they eventally reappear.

Has anyone got any ideas how I can ger all the options for Status to appear on start up.
Hungryasthesea

Runway 31

Re: Quick Filter
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 10:58:12 AM »
I dont have an answer to your question but you should never close down by using the red cross on the top right as nothing gets saved on exit.  You sould always close down using File/Exit and then things get saved on closing down

Alan