AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Getting someone at AirNav to answer me and cancel my subscriptions  (Read 7998 times)

Jay911

I used to have an ANRB which I have discontinued using and sold to another person (so I don't even have it any more). I have asked several times in the past couple months to get the recurring charges on my credit card cancelled, by going through the "contact us" process identified in the email invoice/receipt. So far there has been no response (and yes, I have checked my spam inbox, etc., it's not a case of me missing the reply, there just hasn't been one). This month I was charged by Plimus $80.50 for the ANRB subscription and $38.00 and $37.84 (once each) for AirNav ACARS Decoder Platinum. I have sent yet another message off to [email protected] identifying these recurring charges and expressing my desire that they cease. What do I have to do to get this actioned and stop having money taken away from me by AirNav Systems?
--j.

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
Re: Getting someone at AirNav to answer me and cancel my subscriptions
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 08:21:35 PM »
Hi Jay, presumably these payments are being taken by Direct Debit - get onto your bank and instruct them not debit any more payments, and I believe they may also have to refund any payments that have been taken if you can prove they've been taken after you'd requested cancellation of the subscription, under the conditions that apply to Direct Debits.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 08:40:17 PM »
Send support a PM

Alan

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 09:16:20 PM »
Sir,

We got your email today and will action it. If you have sent other emails please pass the ticket id, if you don't have a ticket id then that means we did not get it.

Note for everyone:

Support is always around and we do NOT ignore emails. If you sent an email and haven't had a reply then please check whether you actually got acknowledgement from us with a ticket id. If you haven't that means your email either has not been sent or it has been marked as spam. As the support request form suggests if you haven't had a reply within 24hours contact us again through the other methods or via PM.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

glenjarnold

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 11:20:13 AM »
I've now sent three emails about cancelling my FS Live recurring subscriptions, not one has been answered. I'm at a loss what to do. How do I 'PM' them when I don't use social media such as Facebook or Twitter? And I'm dreading calling the Miami number from the UK due to the potential toll charge. I've never seen such a poorly organised way in which to cancel a subscription, or to reach any kind of customer service. It's as if they are making it as difficult as possible.

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 12:11:05 PM »
Glen,

Give me your autoreply ticket ID and I will get them to contact you

Alan

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 09:34:05 PM »
Hi Glen, the ticket number please

Alan