AirNav Systems is happy to announce the decision to provide 50 free RadarBox units to expand its ADS-B network coverage in the United States and North America.
This is an unique opportunity for US users to get, for free, the receiver which is market leader in ADS-B flight monitoring.
- User has to be located in the United States;
- Depending on location some exceptions will be accepted (not covered areas in Canada - Bermuda);
- Have good reception conditions (unobstructed view of the sky);
- Be able to keep the RadarBox software running H24 (thus feeding AirNav RadarBox network with local data);
- Signing of an Official Agreement with AirNav Systems with the compromise to keep the unit On and connected to the internet H24;
- Acquire an ADS-B external antenna if not yet available (we will provide directives on how to do so);
States we are looking for to expand network coverage:
(locations on other states can be approved but that will depend on present coverage)
Texas - North
Send us (by email to email@example.com
) your location (city, state) and we will evaluate your proposal.
If you know of any interested user in one of the areas above please let him know about thi campaign.