AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A few problems since your server change  (Read 15302 times)

Peter

A few problems since your server change
« on: January 14, 2013, 10:35:48 AM »
Are you aware that the network only shows 450 other ships unstead of the usual 12,000? The only shipping I can see now is my own around Harwich Felixstowe, and another input around the Dover area.
Also the OSM layer doesn't work on new locations, luckily I have several saved, but of course there is no shipping to see anyway at these ports!
I see a renewal is due within days!

Peter

G7NBQ

Re: A few problems since your server change
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 05:03:05 PM »
Hi Peter
I too have the same problem living in Essex I only see felixstoweband Dover areas nothing in and around the thames.

Is there a fix?

Steve

Peter

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 09:35:57 AM »
Hi Steve
Well Support certainly don't appear to be interested at this time. Up until just before Christmas I was getting over 12,000 vessels on the network, and had to restrict my coverage zone in 3D to stop the CPU from cooking! The ones around Felixstowe are probably mine, I show good coverage on other software available! There is obviously another input near Dover, I can only see them direct in the Spring under lift conditions. I cannot even see Southampton or the Solent which was my favourite hunting ground! I don't think that there is anything we can do ourselves. I see that my network account expires within a week from now, wonder what the next step might be?

Peter (G8ZQA)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 11:41:42 AM »
There is a fix for this coming, we apologise for the trouble caused. This has been related to the server move we had due to issues with the old server.

Please also note, the forum is not a support forum, we do NOT monitor it daily and if you have a query please contact support from the contact form.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Peter

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 07:56:53 PM »
Slap on the wrist for me, I await the fix with interest!

Peter

Peter

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »
Network back on, over 12,000 ships to track. OSM layer still has problems though.

Peter