AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problem with the network  (Read 3842 times)

Drazick

Problem with the network
« on: July 21, 2012, 04:48:30 PM »
Hello again, I have several problems with my old laptop, the new problem is that when connected to the network of AirNav to update the data, the program is stopped no aircraft movements for several seconds. What should I do?

thank you very much

Runway 31

Re: Problem with the network
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 05:20:14 PM »
Hi Drazick,

To help us give an answer what operating system are you using and where on the computer have you installed too.

Does it operate OK when not connected to the network.  Good returns coming from Canaries just now on network

Alan
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:23:13 PM by Runway 31 »

Drazick

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 05:48:01 PM »
The problems started from the improvement to 3D, the laptop is old: Processor Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 @ 2.4 GHz W.Vista Ultimate 32-bit, 4GB Ram, 256 MB Graphics, 24 hours only with the RadarBox. Before that all great.

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
Drazik,

While it may cope with your Myflights in 3D it will not be able to process network flight in 3D as you would need a powerful processor and graphic card to view 3D on the network.  You should turn your 3D settings in preferences 3D view down to minimum especially for network, unfortunately you wont get the models by doing that.

Also with Vista and Windows 7 to avoid Windows Virtual Store problems you should not install to the default location in programfiles but instead install to somewhere like C:\Airnav instead

Drazick

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
I will try to erase everything and reinstall and not use the 3D at the moment.             

thanks and greetings