AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New ShipTrax documentation available  (Read 7132 times)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
New ShipTrax documentation available
« on: July 08, 2011, 02:07:44 AM »
Release date is getting closer and closer.
We have just uploaded all application documentation so all the users can start downloading and studying how ShipTrax works.

Please check for details at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6272.0

Let us know of any errors / suggestions and we will be happy to review the published documents.

Mixism

Re: New ShipTrax documentation available
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 01:18:54 PM »
A little confussing on the Antenna. I the part list no external antenna is list. then in section 2.4 (Antenna Positioning) first bullet, "· The ShipTrax antenna is not an External antenna". All the picture of the product I seen show an antenna. I think you missed listing the antenna in the parts list and you ment to say the supplied antenna is not for outside use.

The other problem I see coming up is login. I get for protecting the software right and all. I don't see how you can auto restart the software if the pc reboots.

Keep pushing the ball forward, WTG
Later

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: New ShipTrax documentation available
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:36:04 PM »
The other problem I see coming up is login. I get for protecting the software right and all. I don't see how you can auto restart the software if the pc reboots.

As with Radarbox, ShipTrax can be started with the /connect startup parameter to automate the login process.

So, I use "C:\MyProgs\AirNav Systems\AirNav ShipTrax\ANSH.exe" /connect