AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Order" trouble (planes totally mixed up)  (Read 7249 times)

GPC

"Order" trouble (planes totally mixed up)
« on: March 09, 2011, 04:51:23 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a little trouble, not easy to explain. However, I will try to be the most specific possible.

For a couple of days, I have noticed that, when I connect to AirNav RadarBox 2007, aircrafts are not ordered the same way they were before; what I mean is that, before, when I connected to the Network, they were set like that: first, Egyptians aircrafts, then Moroccan ones, then Spanish ones than French ones and than on.

Now, for the last four or five days, they are all mixed and with no relation between them.
And when I try to order them, for example, by country, the change only remains active for 30 seconds, maybe one minute and then, it comes back as it was (all mixed).

I do not think I made anything wrong but, if somebody had the same problem or could tell me what can I do to solve it, I would be very thankfull.

Thanks a lot.
Regards

GPC

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: "Order" trouble (planes totally mixed up)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:56:22 PM »
Firstly, I would recommend updating to the latest version.  I seem to remember there being sorting problems with earlier versions of the software - although I may be wrong on that, my memory isn't that good!!

Download latest version from http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html

superspotter

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 06:58:43 AM »
Also GPC, you may not be aware but you can select your own sort order simply by clicking on any of the headers in the aircraft list grid i.e. clicking on the altitude for example will sort the list in order of height with the highest first however, clicking altitude for a second time will reverse the order so the lowest shows first.
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

GPC

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 08:06:36 AM »
Hi Tarbat,

First of all, let me thank you for your answer.

I have just checked the link you gave me but I still have a question: should I download the "RadarBox 3D" or the "RadarBox Pro". I apologize if this question is obvious, but for me, it is not.

Furthermore, I've read that, if I choose the 3D version, there is an extra to pay. Is that correct ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
GPC

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:10:45 AM by GPC »

GPC

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:09:30 AM »
Hi Clive,

First of all, thanks for your answer.

What you say is totally true but, as I said in my first post of this topic, when I manage to get them ordered, for example, by altitude, they only remain like that for 30 seconds, maybe a minute maximum. If you hve any idea how to fix it, I would be very thankfull.

Regards.

GPC

superspotter

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:16:55 AM »
Sorry GPC I cannot answer that one, sounds like one of the airnav guys needs to take that one up.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 08:46:37 AM »
I have just checked the link you gave me but I still have a question: should I download the "RadarBox 3D" or the "RadarBox Pro". I apologize if this question is obvious, but for me, it is not.

If you're never going to use 3D, then download the Radarbox Pro version - http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/313/ANRB313Setup.exe

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 09:09:25 AM »
This issue was in the earlier versions but is fixed in both the 2008, Pro and 3D version.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

GPC

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
Thanks for answering.

So, if I understood well, I just need to download the RadarBox Pro version (without paying any extra ?) and, apparently, my problem should be solved ? I'm sorry to be insisting but I just want to be sure I won't make anything wrong....

Just one last question: does this version works with AirNav RadarBox 2007, which is the one I have ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards
GPC

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »
Its a free upgrade to the latest version available for all users., its just the latest version with bug fixes etc.

Use this version instead of 2007.

Alan

GPC

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 02:50:02 PM »
Hello Alan,

Thanks for your answer.

I am a little busy for the moment, but, as soon as possible, I will download the update.

Once again, a big thanks to all for your answers.

Regards,
GPC

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 08:39:36 PM »
Hi GPC, rather than downloading and installing the update, download the full Pro version, then delete the 2.07 or 2.10 version completely.   There were a lot of us with problems when we tried to use the update route.   When I did it I expected to have to re-input mu Long/Lat., but somehow the 3.13 (Pro) version picked up and used the info..   Have a long hard look at other people's screenshots before even considering the 3D route.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!