AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ryanair hatred  (Read 5710 times)

EK01

Ryanair hatred
« on: October 20, 2010, 05:48:57 PM »
Guys,

Just come across this truly brilliant site. Bookmark it now.

www.ihateryanair.org

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Ryanair hatred
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 12:27:58 AM »
Must admit to never having flown Ryanair (we have Jet2 round here, and they're fine) but that is a wonderful site - long may it flourish!

Rod
Rod

Tonka

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 06:02:02 PM »
This is my first post and I didn't think I would be defending Ryanair in it.

I've personally had all good experiences on Ryanair but I know others have not. Even so, is this sort of anarchy to be tolerated? I've had some bad experiences with other carriers, but I wouldn't like to see the same sort of site excoriating them in such a vile way either.

I think it's the guy that runs the site who is the fascist. Looks a bit like racism to me.

Alex

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 02:13:47 AM »
Hi Alex - welcome to the forum.

I think Michael O'Leary lives by publicity. The big boys like him can take the criticism, and he probably enjoys the free mentions. If you are alluding to the recent Hitler video - I think I would be upset if I was told that Hitler DID want to use my services!.

As to adverse publicity, the Airline TV series about easyJet didn't seem to do them any harm, even though it showed the warts 'n all.

I guess there are other websites criticising other major airlines - I know of http://www.untied.com/

Perhaps forum members can tell us of other anti-airline webistes. The big airlines have professional PR organisations telling their side of the story - it's refreshing to hear the opposing views, whether we agree with all of them or not.

Rod
Rod