AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Printing  (Read 3501 times)

DaveR

Printing
« on: March 09, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
Has any found out how to print reports from MyLog yet apart from exporting as a .csv file and importing into Excel? I'm thinking of something like the facilities in SBS, I know the reporter generates a file which could be printed but their is much more into in MyLog.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Printing
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:39:45 AM »
Has any found out how to print reports from MyLog yet apart from exporting as a .csv file and importing into Excel? I'm thinking of something like the facilities in SBS, I know the reporter generates a file which could be printed but their is much more into in MyLog.

There is no direct printing from MyLog as different people will want different data.  Importing the csv file into Excel allows you to choose, sort and rearrange the data - total flexibilty :-)

I've done a quick Google search for "easy csv printing" and there are 3rd party programs out there, but they all look like a spreadsheet too - just cheaper versions of Excel.

I'm sure that it must be possible to create an Excel template to save having to manually arrange your data if it's not how you like it.