anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: radar box 3d????  (Read 3006 times)

steveadi

radar box 3d????
« on: May 24, 2010, 02:10:26 PM »
hello,this is my first post although i have been reading posts on here for a while,i have a couple of questions,i have just bought a radarbox 3d? off the internet it was delivered this morning and i am not 100% it is the 3d version,it reads "Airnav radarbox" theres an orange sticker which reads "New! 2009,also there is another sticker which reads "radarbox 2010 this product is eligible for a FREE upgrade to radarbox 2010." and it directs me to this website for the download,does this mean when i download the 2010 version that i will have the google 3d overlay,sorry its a bit long winded i just want to open the box and start using the software.thank you
steve

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: radar box 3d????
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 02:26:57 PM »
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum!

When you install the software from the CD, the title bar at the very top left of the screen should read "AirNav RadarBox 3D - 4.03"

If it does, that's fine and once you have registsred the software with AirNav, you'll be able to see the 3D stuff.

If the title bar reads anything else, you will need to download the 3D version from the link.

If you've been monitoring the forum, you will probably be aware that if you are usimg Windows 7 or Vista, you should NOT accept the default installation directory for the software, which will be in C:\Program Files - you should install to a directory called something like C:\AirNav Systems.

If you have problems installing the software or getting the 3D to work, you will be best contacting Support directly - they're very helpful.

Hope that helps

Rod
Rod

steveadi

Re: radar box 3d????
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »
thanks for the swift reply rod i will take a look later.