AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Windows 7 and 3D-license  (Read 3088 times)

Zillie

Windows 7 and 3D-license
« on: May 16, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »
Hi!

I installed the software on Win7 without any problems. Hardware is connected and Network is ok, as i can see from the big amount of networkflights. There is an icon now on my desktop called "Airnav Radarbox 2009"
I installed the 3d Update without problems, but the icon is called "Airnav Radarbox" and not "Airnav Radarbox 2010" as with my laptop (XP) and another pc (Vista).
When i start the programm by clicking that icon, the normal login screen appears (Airnav Radarbox - 4.03), where all data is filled out already, but when i click on "Start", in some way the verificationprocess does not work and i am offered to purchase the 3d plugin. When i reject that, because i am registered already, the programm comes up without 3d.
When i start the programm on my laptop directly thereafter, 3d is working without problems.
Any clue?

Harry

Zillie

Re: Windows 7 and 3D-license
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 10:48:42 AM »
Forgot to mention, that Windows 7 is a fresh install and i completely switched the Windows firewall off, so my system is open to the outsideworld.

Harry

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Windows 7 and 3D-license
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »
You can only run the 3D version of RB on a certain number of computers.  Your new Win 7 installation will make the PC appear as a new machine.  I suggest that you contact AirNav support direct at [email protected]