anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CAN ANY ONE HELP  (Read 23536 times)

123adama

CAN ANY ONE HELP
« on: April 20, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
I STILL CANNOT TRACK FLIGHTS WHEN AM CONNECTED TO THE DATA BASE I FLICKS FROM ONE TO THE NEXT CAN YOU ONLY TRACK FLIGHTS WITH YOUR LITTLE ANTENNA

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: CAN ANY ONE HELP
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »
Can you explain your issue again, we don't understand what you mean?

Also no need to write in capitals :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

123adama

Re:
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:29:23 PM »
i see a flight and cannot track it why

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 10:15:42 PM »
Sorry you need to explain that further. Where do you see the flight? and how are you tracking it?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

eggplant

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »
Maybe 123adama is viewing an aircraft flight without ADS-B in the list, thus it wouldn't show on the map  ? Just a guess.. Can't imagine what else he/she may mean.
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

123adama

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 01:53:02 PM »
i am trying to track any flight but with the database updating every 30 seconds in flicks to the next flight do i track flights in (my flights)or network flights)i know its with the (pan map with active flights) am i right

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 02:07:35 PM »
Going by your description. I think you need to press the stop tour button above my flights.

123adama

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 02:14:20 PM »
cannot see that button its not there the stop tour

Runway 31

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 02:22:32 PM »
Cannot be tha then. Do you have the start tour button as what you described seemd to me like it had been pressed.  It would go to stop tour if it had been pressed.  Sorry.

If you double click on an aircraft, either on the map or on my flights or network fkight, it should highlighted to allow you to track it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:28:41 PM by Runway 31 »

123adama

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 02:32:04 PM »
no start tour button just when am on the network flight mode and i click on a flight it tracks it for about 30 seconds then skips to the mid atlantic  or some where because that is the flight that has just come in the top box as a new flight all i want to do is track a certain flight for example frankfurt to heathrow so i can watch them as they land in london i live in the north east of england and like to watch planes in the uk only really

bratters

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 02:55:11 PM »
Don't click anywhere on the line - click only on the blue globe at the left hand end of the line. That should stop the movement.

123adama

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 02:58:27 PM »
thank you i will try it not

123adama

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 03:02:53 PM »
i have tried that and still the same thing happens have you got to press pan flights with active flight at the top thanks

DaveG

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 03:12:07 PM »
123adama, not sure if I fully understand your issue but I'll try and give some suggestions:

When wishing to view/track and aircraft and you select it on your map, then try not move the mouse after that as if you do and it moves over another aircraft or aircraft label then it will automatically select that aircraft details.

If you select the aircraft on the MyFlights list and the list is jumping around, try clicking on one of the column header names that will sort the list in order of that column and reduces jumping.

If this does not help, please explain in full details what your doing and what is happening.  The more detail the better.
Cornwall, UK

123adama

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 03:22:46 PM »
i cannot belive this has not happened to any one else when i click on a flight and i want to track it across the globe can i do this by just clicking on it .because if i do when the page refreahes it jumps to the new flight that has just come on in the colum i just wonder if there is a manual i can down load because the help line is really bad thanks