anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Show multilateration results in Radarbox  (Read 23749 times)

raflec

Re: Show multilateration results in Radarbox
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »
Unfortunately I cannot use this feature. I took the 21 day Multi lat trial and I consistatly got the message Multi lat is not enabled. Unfortunately the problem was never solved. So I am not paying for something that does not work.
If this is Air Nav's announcement, I wish you the very best of luck.

satcom

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 05:28:08 AM »
" Unfortunately I cannot use this feature. I took the 21 day Multi lat trial and I consistatly got the message Multi lat is not enabled. Unfortunately the problem was never solved. So I am not paying for something that does not work.
"

Very strange...there are 356 mlat approved Ground station systems of which over 200 have been active at any on time. Plus  dozens more Radar Box users who receive and use Mlat.

Perhaps you didnt understand the set up instructions

As for it working...well everything you see below apart from the last couple of frames , which shows "all traffic" are non positional a/c.

PP welcomes Radar Box users....you dont even have to share your own traffic if you don't want to and as a Master User you can now use the Hyper Sharing feature too.

PP/Mlat isnt competition...its an add on.

mjleprix

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 12:09:12 PM »
satcom
You must have had it set up incorrectly as I find PP the most influential add on I have found. Flybe, Loganair, bizz jets, military everything you have always wanted to see on your radar is now on my screen.
Try it again.
Mike P

satcom

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
satcom
You must have had it set up incorrectly as I find PP the most influential add on I have found. Flybe, Loganair, bizz jets, military everything you have always wanted to see on your radar is now on my screen.
Try it again.
Mike P

Hi Mike

Thanks for the complimentary report. Raflec is the one who had the probs....I'm the one who looks after the Mlat Network.....and I agree , he must have had some sort of probs with set up....and of course if he was using an unregistered version of PP , then he wouldnt have seen anything.

Anyway , glad you find it useful yourself :O)

raflec

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 10:59:06 PM »
Hello Satcom,
Sorry I was maybe misleading you in my previous post.
It is not working on my computer and could not be solved is what I was saying, not that the software as whole does not work.
Yes Planeplotter is registered and works absolutely fine.
Multi lat was as far as I know set up correctly, (but obviously not) but from day 1 Igot the same message multi lat is not enabled in a red warning rectangular box.

satcom

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 05:28:23 AM »
It has to be enabled by COAA or me  as part of the security routine.
By all means pm me and I can check for you

sandhl

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »
I have been enjoying multilateration in PP for the last few weeks and think it is fantastic.

Can the AirNav team give us an update on where they are in bringing Mlat into ANRB? It would transform the product.

Thanks