AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

SBS-1 pricing down - will u follow

(1/4) > >>

germany611:
I see the SBS-1 has gone down. This is a very nice price and will you bring price down too ?

AirNav Support:
Hi,

Sorry but we will stick to our current price.

We believe our system is worth the price as you will be getting a huge amount of features.

The RadarBox software has huge amount of functionality e.g alerts, reports, ACARS interface, flight routes, advanced filtering that will keep you busy for days that sets the software above the rest. Lastly it has a brilliant user interface, and if your not intrested in that we do have the delayed data in xml for you to create your own apps. Furthermore being produced by a well known Flight Tracking software company you a guaranteed to updates and  further developments.

Lastly and certainly not least using our software you can have access to our RadarBox Network which is a worlds first. You will be able to track flights across the world which was has never been done before. Not to mention RadarBox network is free in the first year which is a saving of £120 ($240).

Hope that helps.

JSI:
Oh well, I know where my money is going now!

SBS-1 (Best value, loads of free add ons)

Plus:
ANAD2 (already got)
OpenATC worldwide traffic (free)

sorted....

Good luck AirNav, there is no competition!

JSI

dauphin_army:
I think you pay for what you get... SBS-1 is very good, but then radarbox came along and raised the bar.

There is little point in paying (a revised) lower price for SBS-1 when the kit with the most features is definitely radarbox. The network feature on it is also a winner.

Having siad that, Airnav will have to what what they charge in 12 months time for renewing this (network) feature, I.E DO NOT KILL THE GOOSE THAT IS LAYING THE GOLDEN EGG !!!

It will take this 12 months to see how well radarbox really performs, but I do have faith in it, all €690 worth !!!

Dauphin_army

AIRNAVan:
no doubt the radar box is a good product but a reduction in the price wouldn't hurt and would convince a lot of people, who are trying to make up their minds on wether to buy or not including myself , to buy. 699 euro's is a lot of money !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version