AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: B787 First Flight Tomorrow  (Read 8029 times)

dca

B787 First Flight Tomorrow
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:35:18 AM »
Finally (well at the moment anyway) the 787 takes to the skies tomorrow at 1800z...

http://www.boeing.com/

Are there any Radar Boxes sharing data from that area? (Will it be ADSB anyway on a test flight?)

Dave
9 nm south of LGW

radarspotter10

Re: B787 First Flight Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 11:23:09 AM »
Finally (well at the moment anyway) the 787 takes to the skies tomorrow at 1800z...

http://www.boeing.com/

Are there any Radar Boxes sharing data from that area? (Will it be ADSB anyway on a test flight?)

Dave
hi dca.
Thanks for the link.
from pat

SpeedWagon

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »
Good Morning;
    Depending on where they go, I might be able to pick it up.  I have an alert configured to send to my work address and will post here if it happens for me.  I pick up most Boeing test flights when they fly up the coast and around the Olympic Peninsula.  My logs are posted to the MODE_S group.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 04:23:40 PM by SpeedWagon »

itestoo

• Radarvirtuel
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »
Thank's Barry for your help,

i have a friends near Vancouver, may be like you we can have report or display on my Googlemaps project.
www.radarvirtuel.com

Seneca Driver

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »
From what I have heard the first flight may be delayed due to weather.  Essentially it has to be VFR conditions with a dry runway and light winds for the first flight.  I don't think the Seattle weather is going to meet those conditions for this much of this week.

I am currently traveling on business and therefore my RB in Seattle is shutdown but I will be broadcasting on the net from the Seattle area 24/7 by this coming weekend.  There are actually six (6) different 787 aircraft that will be conducting initial flight tests in the coming months so you should see quite a bit of 787 flight activity. 

Seneca Driver, located near Seattle