AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Moving to Spain  (Read 3324 times)

EK01

Moving to Spain
« on: December 08, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »
Hi guys,
In early January, I will be moving permanently from rainy Glasgow to sunny Spain to a little village located slightly inland midway between Alicante and Murcia. Firstly, a general question. Does anybody know of a website which provides details of southerly Atlantic tracks including HF frequencies for Sante Maria. I also require details of a website giving frequencies for Spanish/ Portugese and Southern France airports.
Secondly, a question for RB users in Spain. I hope to be feeding the area into the network ASAP, which is the best broadband ISP to go for at reasonable cost and, hopefully, with unlimited time restrictions?
Finally, I will be only 20 minutes or so away from the new international airport currently being built at La Corvera. Does anyone have any information on the progress of the building works. This looks like it could be a goody!

Ian

Deadcalm

Re: Moving to Spain
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:34:18 AM »
Ian, here is the link to Aena, the Spanish equivalent to NATS.  You have to register, but it's free.  Should provide most of what you need.

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?cid=1078418725020&pagename=subHome&Language=EN_GB&SMO=1&SiteName=NavegacionAerea&Section=7&c=Page&MO=2&opcionAcceso=1

And here's the one for France:

http://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/html/frameset_aip_uk.htm

DC
Go around, I say again go around...

EK01

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:54:08 AM »
Cheers, DC.

Any information on this area is gratefully received.

Ian

Jordan

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »
reagrding the HF freqs,
im not too femiliar with all of them, but 6535 is Dakar almost every night and 6649 is Atlantico (Brasil)
Santa maria can be found on many many freqs, some are 6622 6628 5598 5649 5616 8891 8861 8825 etc

Aerotower

anorak

• support The Devon Air Ambulance Trust
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »
A friend lets me use her apartment on top of the hill at Gran Alicant looking down over the airport, good beach to watch from also. Plenty of traffic into southern Spain and Africa, etc. Have seen a selection of military, Bizjet and fire fighting aircraft, but the locals use spanish most of the time on the radio. Good luck and keep us informed.
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.