anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 3.07 Beta  (Read 3565 times)

Mark07

3.07 Beta
« on: October 22, 2009, 07:52:21 AM »
Guy's,
I am having problems with 'selected flights'.  The selected aircraft is only staying highlighted in white for a few seconds then disappears making it impossible to track a flight

pjm

• RadarBox Beta Testers
Re: 3.07 Beta
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »
This problem has been reported to AirNav before. Should be on their "todo" list.

bratters

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:42:13 AM »
Mark07 - as a matter of interest when your problem wih selected flight occurs, which of the MyFlights grid columns is your selected column?

eg. Aircraft, altitude, distance etc.

Fenris

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 01:19:03 PM »
Mark07 - as a matter of interest when your problem wih selected flight occurs, which of the MyFlights grid columns is your selected column?

It makes very little or no difference to me which column is selected, whatever is highlighted will stop being highlighted after between about 2 seconds and roughly a minute.

Mark07

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

Hi Bratters,
I usually select with the Flight ID but have tried different columns to no avail!

EK01

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 09:53:43 AM »
I don't bother to select any columns now but just go with the default on start up. It seems to help with the freezing of the map situation as I've had not had that occuring since leaving well alone (fingers crossed) but makes no difference with regard to the selected aircraft deselecting itself from the map.

Ian