anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Beta testers - any in that group suffer display/highlight/flight sort probs?  (Read 2239 times)

Fenris

I'm trying to find out whether anyone in the closed beta test group sees any of the problems that I and others are seeing with freezes, dehighlighting of aircraft, incorrect photos displayed etc. It seems Airnav themselves are having difficulty replicating the problems.

I have this theory that some intermediate version between 3.01 and 3.06 did something to avoid these problems, and I can only think it's a changed registry key or similar.

So, if you are in the closed beta group and do see problems of the nature described above, please shout.

Thanks!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Just read a flury of emails from the devs today (yes they are still working on weeknds) and they can reproduce it now, the question is to find the bug and get rid of it :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Did you spot any differences in the registry keys I posted elsewhere?

I personally think it's unlikely to be a registry key problem.  I suspect one of the following:
1. SQL database corruption or update problems.
2. Some other software running on the PC interacting with Radarbox.
3. Graphic updates problem.

Might be worth trying to eliminate these other possible causes through testing.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 08:56:16 PM by tarbat »

Fenris

Just read a flury of emails from the devs today (yes they are still working on weeknds) and they can reproduce it now, the question is to find the bug and get rid of it :)

Now that is good news. I was beginning to think that I was going mad, along with the other people seeing the problems.

And yes, I'm sure we all appreciate the effort that's being put in to get this fixed. We know it isn't easy.....