anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MyFlights screen not populating correctly  (Read 1768 times)

prbflight

MyFlights screen not populating correctly
« on: October 11, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
I've noticed that when I receive a local contact it will appear on the MyFlights screen but it will not show a photo nor will it show aircraft history.  The only way for this information to populate on the MyFlight screen is if there is a another contact directly behind it that will sort of "bump" the current flight down the list  and then things get populated.  Keep in mind that I am in a very quiet area for local ADS-B or Mode-S contacts so very seldom am I tracking one or more at the same time.  Has anyone else noticed this.  I've been waiting for someone on the general forum to mention this but it has not appeared.  Any idea's or has this been identified already as a bug and on the list?

Paul@cyyb

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: MyFlights screen not populating correctly
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 04:28:46 PM »
Paul - just to clarify, the new flight doesn't populate even if you clck a different flight and then click again on the new one?

Haven't seen this myself, but I'm in a pretty busy area.

Rod
Rod

prbflight

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 04:42:25 PM »
Paul - just to clarify, the new flight doesn't populate even if you clck a different flight and then click again on the new one?

Haven't seen this myself, but I'm in a pretty busy area.

Rod

Hi Rod.  I very seldom have more then one flight at a time on my local screen.  Unless a second flight is also present I only get the contact information but no picture or aircraft history.  If the aircraft is ADS-B and showing up on the map then if I put my cursor over the contact then the photo and history will populate.  Obviously I can't do this with my mode-s contacts.  Hope that helps.

Paul@cyyb

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »
Hmmm... I wonder if it will populate if you turn off hardware flights for a few secionds and then turn them on again. (Just trying to give AirNav some clues here!)

Rod
Rod