AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Incorrect photos shown in 3.06 beta, persisting between different aircraft  (Read 2557 times)

Fenris

I've managed to capture the case where some aircraft photos are shown for the wrong aircraft. What I thought was more significant is that when the first aircraft showing the wrong photos timed out and disappeared, the selection moved to a new aircraft, but that retained the wrong photos. It seems it needs an explicit selection of a different entry and then back to the original before the correct photos are shown.

Only a fairly minor bug perhaps, but I thought Airnav would appreciate a screenshot to see it happen!

Ah, curses! The screenshot only captured the map display, not the interface!

Sorry, will have to try again when I next see it happen.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 09:43:08 PM by Fenris »

EK01

I've managed to capture the case where some aircraft photos are shown for the wrong aircraft. What I thought was more significant is that when the first aircraft showing the wrong photos timed out and disappeared, the selection moved to a new aircraft, but that retained the wrong photos. It seems it needs an explicit selection of a different entry and then back to the original before the correct photos are shown.

Only a fairly minor bug perhaps, but I thought Airnav would appreciate a screenshot to see it happen!

Ah, curses! The screenshot only captured the map display, not the interface!

Sorry, will have to try again when I next see it happen.

Brian,
I have been experiencing the exact same problem and have to do as you do and select a different aircraft and then revert to the original aircraft selection in order to get the correct photo. Also , quite often when you highlight a particular flight on the map, the photo in the grid section doesn't change, it remains as the previous aircraft highlighted. You then have to do as above and highlight it specifically on the grid in order to get the correct photo.

Cheers,
Ian
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:51:49 AM by EK01 »