anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: V3.04 Available  (Read 22451 times)

EMA

Re: V3.04 Available
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2009, 05:04:41 PM »
I have been running 3.04 since yesterday morning without a single hitch.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »
Glyn

I think you should be on the version linked to in reply #90 in this thread, unless you've been sent any other versions since then by Aleksey.

Rod
Rod

CAM

• http://www.planedaft.co.uk
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
I have run version 3.04 from post #90 since 15/06/09 @17:00 and have come back to it tonight to find it has "Blocked Up" I was showing 77 in my flights - unusual for me, usually 30-40 and whatever I pressed it did nothing.

Tried closing normally, wouldn’t close, tried again via task manager and ended up with the screenshot below?

When all was well to start with it does seem that after a good few hours of running something stops???

abrad41

« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2009, 07:30:59 PM »
Cam
I have run version 3.04 from post #90 since 15/06/09 @17:00

I think your date must be wrong mate - you reported on the 6th Sept & 9th Sept of your RB freezing and crashing.

And Thank god I am not the only one with the problem, I was ok upto v3.01 and then everything changed.

Andy

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »
There is an issue with memory which is being looked at as I type which is causing what Abrad and Cam have mentioned.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

abrad41

« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »
Thank you AirNav

Andy

GlynH

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »
Glyn

I think you should be on the version linked to in reply #90 in this thread, unless you've been sent any other versions since then by Aleksey.

Rod

Well I tried that earlier on and I have some of my slow response issues back again...

It was good to see 3.04 Beta in the Title Bar though...even if it was only for a while.

So how about it AirNav - every time you compile a new build you put the Build number in the Title Bar following the 3.x Beta so we can see at a glance where we are?

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

Frank

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »
>I am suffering from this too. When I have edited an ... aircraft in Database Explorer I can repeat this action after a few minutes. The ... are there again. But not with all ... aircrafts I have edited.

We need a detailed explanation of this problem including screen shots and a way to replicate it.

In brief:
At start-up of the application everything looks normal, works just fine.
It keeps doing so (for hours if you want to), until you like to edit  an(...) aircraft, which has appeared on the grid:

1. (...) aircraft appears on the grid
2. Edit (...) aircraft manually in Database Explorer
3. Un-tick Process Hardware Flights
4. Tick Process Hardware flights again.

Right after this, my grid fills with some (...) Aircrafts, which I have already edited before, and thus were corrected in my Database. But they are appearing again as (...) Aircrafts. This problem started after Version 3.02 second Beta. In all other (Beta) versions before Beta version 3.03 , this problem did not occur at all.

I have tested this on three seperate systems, and they all gave excatly the same results. ( 2 systems with Vista 32 , 1 system with xp 3sp).

As you mentioned: Windows can do some strange things, but only on my Systems? I hope so....

BTW.: This is my last contrbution to the closed Beta Forum. My own company consumes to much time of me, and i think betatesting is a very serious business to improve this nice software. For instance: I have spent watching this last problem for several hours, trying to figure out what can cause this, but I cannot exactly trace it. But I guess I am the only one in this excellent group of Betatesters with this specific problem. Good hunting....

Frank

RodBearden

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »
Frank - do remember that I'm suffering from the ... problem too - you are not alone :-)

Rod
Rod

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2009, 02:59:12 AM »
Tks for reporting this one. Just passed it to one of our programmers.

RodBearden

« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2009, 10:19:08 PM »
Andre/Aleksey - I've been emailing both of you and had the emails bounced back, so I've sent copies to Aleksey's private email address. Hope you can get them from there!

Rod

Rod

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »
Rod: we migrated to a new mail server last week which is still being "fine tuned". All should be Ok now.