anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOG PROB?  (Read 2612 times)

dauntless

LOG PROB?
« on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:18 PM »
Evening all

I have had my nav running most of the day and im sure there is a simple answer to this, but not one that looks at me in the face.
I went out earlier for about 45 mins and noticed before leaving i had 1462 aircraft in my log. However upon returning home i noticed this went "Down" to 1343 Aircraft, any clues to why this happens?

Many thanks

Andy

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: LOG PROB?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:23:38 PM »
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

dauntless

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 09:37:49 PM »
Thank you for the reply, it makes sense

Canonjohns40D

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »
Interestingly my RB was running all day infact runs 24/7 and I noted similar issues. However it is not related to the issue in the link re aircraft from yesterday disappearing. My log before the football was 1300plus aircraft. I came up to look after the match and though the lights showed the box running normally I noted the same aircraft were on screen. It appeared frozen so I exited the programme  using file exit. When the programme reopened the aircraft from earlier int he day were not saved in the log!! In fact my log showed the 40 aircraft on the system at that time. Even now I have a total of 555 less than half of what was there mid afternoon?

I thought it was perhaps my machine which was the problem?

John
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:41:45 PM by Canonjohns40D »
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.