AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Minor issues  (Read 1782 times)

Frank

Minor issues
« on: July 10, 2009, 08:56:05 AM »
1. Characters aside  photo's look a bit fluffy
2. Help does not work in Network Active Locations, Networks Statistics, Network Account
    Information.
3. Filtered :0 at the bottom of the screen remains on zero whatever I filter
4. Network updating every 15 secs is a bit of concern to me. The program 'hangs' for 3 or 4 secs when updating. It was a bit of a pain with the 30 secs update interval, but now it has become quite a pain, which I do not fancy.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: Minor issues
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:04:49 AM »

Looks okay to me, but I can see how this might be a problem for some.  Maybe we could consider removing some of the information currently displayed to allow a slightly bigger font.  I'd vote to remove the C/N field.

4. Network updating every 15 secs is a bit of concern to me. The program 'hangs' for 3 or 4 secs when updating. It was a bit of a pain with the 30 secs update interval, but now it has become quite a pain, which I do not fancy.

Agreed.  IMHO, 15secs is too frequent.  Need to make this a user configurable option in Preferences, with a range from, say, 15secs up to 300secs.

Frank

Re: Minor issues
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 09:25:18 AM »

Looks okay to me, but I can see how this might be a problem for some.  Maybe we could consider removing some of the information currently displayed to allow a slightly bigger font.  I'd vote to remove the C/N field.

That could solve the 'problem'

Agreed.  IMHO, 15secs is too frequent.  Need to make this a user configurable option in Preferences, with a range from, say, 15secs up to 300secs.

That would be really nice . Otherwise network users might consider to disable the network option.
Thanks