AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Photo browse feature  (Read 8554 times)

HeathrowCam - Support

• AirNav Systems
New Photo browse feature
« on: July 04, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »
I've changed the site so that you can now hover over the thumbnail photos to change the main photo. This also works in the log book but not when using zoom.

If you are adding a photo to the log book you can either click the thumbnail photo as before or click on the text entry box and enter the details, hover over the photo you want, and then press the return/enter key to add to the log book.

Please let me know if you spot any problems.

Thanks

simonwien

Re: New Photo browse feature
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »
Hi when on log book yes as you say when you hover the main picture changes but if you double click the little picture the main picture returns to last logged photo so for example the last photo at the bottom you can't see on the main picture because its then above the screen on the PC.
Simon

HeathrowCam - Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »
Hi Simon

Yes, clicking on thumbnail in the log book is incorrectly showing the last photo added to the log book.

Thanks for spotting this Simon.  I'll get it fixed.

HeathrowCam - Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »
I'm also going to look into putting a link that takes you back from the log book to the last page you viewed.

simonwien

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »
I'm also going to look into putting a link that takes you back from the log book to the last page you viewed.
OK great I was going to mention that about getting back to the cam from the forum but I just put Heathrow cam into address bar and it comes up but would be useful from the forum.
Simon

HeathrowCam - Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »
OK great I was going to mention that about getting back to the cam from the forum but I just put Heathrow cam into address bar and it comes up but would be useful from the forum.
Simon
Ah ok. I meant going back from the log book to the main photo view for example if you have are on page 20 of the latest photos, you then go to the log book and when you come back (click latest) you are back at page one. Bit of a pain. For going back to the cam I guess I could put a thread in the forum with the link and also in my signature on my posts.

The log book photo selection click is now fixed.

simonwien

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »
Oh OK sorry, from the log book back to the main cam you just press latest don't you? Thank you for all the effort your putting in to this its great :)
Simon