AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Turning off Airport Extended Centerlines?  (Read 6294 times)

50030REPULSE

Turning off Airport Extended Centerlines?
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:14:38 AM »
Could some kind sole advise, is it possible to have the airports on the map but minus the extended centerlines? I find that in an area with lots of airports it tends to clutter up the screen....

Many thanks

Mark, Swindon

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Turning off Airport Extended Centerlines?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:22:02 AM »
Use Map > Aviation Signs > Airports

Or via the Aviation Signs button on the toolbar.

50030REPULSE

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 08:39:42 AM »
Many thanks, will give it another go when I get home tonight (currently at work). The only options I seemed able to find yesterday were for having the ICAO code and/or airport name and name etc in a box.

Cheers

Mark

Allocator

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 08:59:02 AM »
Mark,

I'm sure this option has always been there, but make sure that you are running the latest release version of the software RadarBox 2009.

50030REPULSE

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 07:21:30 AM »
Hi Allocator,

Have checked Maps/Airports/Signs etc and can see no options for turning the extended Centrelines on/off. The odd thing is I'm sure the option was there when I first got Radarbox about a month and a half back (RB 2009)! Haven't updated/changed the version (not sure how you would, guessing you download a new version off the website?). Maybe it's just me going mad...

Cheers

Mark

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 07:49:21 AM »
Maybe try changing the colour scheme to make the "Runway Extension" a colour that merges into the background.  Like this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 07:53:26 AM by tarbat »

Allocator

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 08:42:52 AM »
Hi Allocator,

Have checked Maps/Airports/Signs etc and can see no options for turning the extended Centrelines on/off. The odd thing is I'm sure the option was there when I first got Radarbox about a month and a half back (RB 2009)! Haven't updated/changed the version (not sure how you would, guessing you download a new version off the website?). Maybe it's just me going mad...

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

It is the Airport option that you need to turn off.  This will remove the extended centrelines AND the small runway lines.  Loosing the runway lines will not matter if you have Outlines selected on and the high definition airport outlines installed.