anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: worryimg development:the epilogue.  (Read 3640 times)

davjhedges

worryimg development:the epilogue.
« on: May 04, 2009, 09:41:18 PM »
writing this as a sequel to my previous post worrying development.my rb is now back up and running perfectly.the fault for those techies among you was a blown front end filter,which resulted in complete loss of range.i would like to take this opportunity to extoll the virtues of waters and stanton,the main distributer, and service centre for the rb.i experienced a very fast turnround,and courteous service throughout.my advice to those people thinking of buying an rb,use this company.
sincerely,davidh.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: worryimg development:the epilogue.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 12:38:22 AM »
Thanks for the information David. We are very happy to know everything is working Ok now. Expect great news in 15 days with V2.10.

Eric

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »
David,

I am very pleased to see that the cause of this problem was identified and solved. I had the very same problem and my rb is on its way to rb via the local agent for repairs. I guess they now know what to look for and hopefully my problem will be solved as good and quickly as yours. Thanks for sharing.

Eric

reg

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »
I ekco David's comments. Exactly the same problem with my  Radarbox. Repaired by W&S.
Turned round within a week. Great to have it back. Off to the Heathrow Aircraft enthusiast's fair this coming weekend. Hoping to do some monitoring with the Radarbox at Heathrow the night before.

Reg

Canonjohns40D

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 12:26:59 PM »
Expect great news in 15 days with V2.10.

Sounds interesting, I can't wait Support. No offer of any titbits of info to make our mouths water even more???

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.