anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: V 2.10  (Read 66055 times)

abrad41

Re: V 2.10
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »
Thank you Support for letting us know whats going on.

Biting me nails here, as I reformatted my hard drive about 2 weeks ago and thought I might as well wait till the new version gets here to put it back on.

Roll on Monday/Tuesday, Trouble is then I go on holiday next Sunday.

Life's a shit sometimes

Cheers

malc41

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 09:11:06 AM »
Somewhere nice I hope

Must be with a new version of the software waiting to be tried out ;0)
15 Miles East of EGNJ

Brimon

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 09:20:02 AM »
Thank you Support for letting us know whats going on.

Biting me nails here, as I reformatted my hard drive about 2 weeks ago and thought I might as well wait till the new version gets here to put it back on.

Roll on Monday/Tuesday, Trouble is then I go on holiday next Sunday.

Life's a shit sometimes

Cheers

Let us know where your flying from we'll track you on the new version just to make you feel better!!
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

abrad41

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 09:56:09 AM »
You are so Kind

1st June 2009 - British Airways - Heathrow to Toronto - 11.55am

Thank you kind people

malc41

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 11:13:38 AM »
Toronto great place

Have a great time
15 Miles East of EGNJ

EK01

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »
Abrad41,

When in Toronto, hire yourself a car and drive round to Airport Road and park in the car park of the Aviation Enthusiasts shop. If the other runway is being used park in at the executive car park area off Derry Road in amongst the hangars used by Skyservice etc. Great place to be. I'm envious already. Don't forget to drive out to Buttonville for the small stuff and to Hamilton for various cargo.

Cheers,
Ian

Brimon

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »
Abrad41,

When in Toronto, hire yourself a car and drive round to Airport Road and park in the car park of the Aviation Enthusiasts shop. If the other runway is being used park in at the executive car park area off Derry Road in amongst the hangars used by Skyservice etc. Great place to be. I'm envious already. Don't forget to drive out to Buttonville for the small stuff and to Hamilton for various cargo.

Cheers,
Ian

There was a great (cough) "gentleman's" club called the Landing Strip" in Mississauga at one time,front entrance done out like a B52 bomber.
I ended up in there by mistake (several times!)

EK01

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 01:57:05 PM »
Know it well. Easy mistake to make !!

abrad41

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »
Now I feel even worst than I did.

Did i tell you I am taking the wife, there will none of that, what a shame.

I have a car waiting at Toronto Airport, but driving straight to Niagara for 2 nights, then 3 nights in Toronto then onto New York for 5 nights.

cheers

Brimon

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 03:04:35 PM »
Now I feel even worst than I did.

Did i tell you I am taking the wife, there will none of that, what a shame.

I have a car waiting at Toronto Airport, but driving straight to Niagara for 2 nights, then 3 nights in Toronto then onto New York for 5 nights.

cheers

I am led to believe V2.10 is so good it can track cars in the U.S. via the Sat Nav signal,indeed one of the bugs (since sorted) was it couldn't tell how many passengers there were in the vehicle....pity you'll miss the launch eh?

EK01

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
Andy,

Keep it as a surprise ie you took a wrong turning but once you have picked up your car and on the way to Niagara from Pearson on the main highway you will see the signs for Hamilton Airport. It's not far off the main drag and could count as just a small detour ! Well worth a quick visit.

Ian

Brimon

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 03:10:16 PM »
Andy,

Keep it as a surprise ie you took a wrong turning but once you have picked up your car and on the way to Niagara from Pearson on the main highway you will see the signs for Hamilton Airport. It's not far off the main drag and could count as just a small detour ! Well worth a quick visit.

Ian

There are some devious people in this world...so there are.

ACW367

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
I was in Hamilton last Oct.  Great to see around 15 cargo B727s and the museum was flyging one of its PT-26 cornells of course the Lanc in the Hanger. :-)

marcdeklerk

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »
Almost time!!! Can't wait

eggplant

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 10:55:08 PM »
Don't mean to be a party pooper, but whilst I am eager to see V2.10, I do hope Airnav don't release it too early just to appease the numerous requests to do so. I'd prefer to wait a bit longer if needed to ensure that there are no gremlins lurking. After all - users will only moan if gremlins exist I'm sure ! As a software author I know how difficult it can be.

Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.