General > Feedback

FSLive forum?

<< < (3/3)

Tailwinds:
Airnav...

So you would much rather handle 800 posts a day yourself rather than let members who also own and use the other Airnav products to help each other? Sometimes, all a member needs is a bit of quick advice on something and another member may have the solution.

Look,..I am a Flight Simulator enthusiast and registered with many of the associated forums. On one forum in particular...Just Flight, have an open public forum where members can help each other with any questions. However, if you need technical support, then you must send an email to Just Flight Support. So you see, it can and does work. I've had a couple of questions on your ACARS product which I'm sure could have been answered quite easily by another member who may understand my situation. That would obviously take  some of the load of yourselves. Instead, I have to wait 24 hours for a reply that probably could have been handled in a matter of minutes.

Ok then...meet us half way. How about opening a section called..."General Airnav product Discussion" where members who own any of your other products can post there questions and answers and if Airnav support wish to add comments as well then even better but make it quite clear that the said section is not for technical support from Airnav. It's always been my experience that customers feel a lot more confident knowing that there is a forum on hand in addition to support via email.

Thank you for allowing me to air my views. I shall now say no more on the subject.

Best Regards. 

D.snaks:
I need to fix a few things first, then Ill add a Steelbook sub-forum

jmelvin64:
Is there any new news on a FSXLIVE forum?

I just subscribed over the weekend and I have a few questions. Should I just direct them to the support staff?

oggieman:

--- Quote from: jmelvin64 on February 16, 2010, 04:41:34 PM ---Is there any new news on a FSXLIVE forum?

I just subscribed over the weekend and I have a few questions. Should I just direct them to the support staff?

My question as well- I have a few things that I would like to clarify but do not know where to direct the inqueries.

--- End quote ---

regulate:
Coming back to this old topic, is there ever going to be an FS Live Traffic 3 forum for FSX?  Also, I am considering starting a subscription again for the product, but would like to know if there is a list somewhere of the aircraft models and liveries included. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version