AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Iraqi Airways  (Read 6176 times)

DeeJay

Iraqi Airways
« on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:10 PM »
Nearly fell out of my seat when I saw their logo come up amongst the others. Flight number was IAW124, with hex code 72862F. Acti vated populate but no result, then tried GAS and Airframes.org , same result, though the latter confirmed hex code as Iraqi.Anyone else see it?

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Iraqi Airways
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »
Was this on the network or on MyFlights? They make pretty regular appearances on the network these days.

If it was on MyFlights, whereabouts are you?

Rod
Rod

DeeJay

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »
Rod. Should have mentioned. I was in ''My Flights''. I am located in West London, and was at the time looking at the ''Luton-Stansted Corridor'' which is over the top of me, and monitoring 127.95. Time was 1320BST.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »
I've just checked their website, and it does advertise "London flights coming soon", so either this was a route test or they've already started. Their route map shows London as a current destination, but the flight schedule is just a blank page.

No hint about equipment, though.

Rod
Rod

DeeJay

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »
Thanks feedback Rod. Had no idea they'd started up again, never mind having a website. I'd plug for Gatwick rather than Heathrow. Have a couple of contacts from my LHR days. Next time I see will ask if they know anything. Regards