anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3067 times)

DeeJay

Introduction
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »
DeeJay here just ''joined up''. Greetings to all, including the Airnav Team. Started operating in the middle of the ''no photos'' problem, but glad all sorted. Pleased with the system,does all what it says, b ut I have one snag, ACARS interface (Airnav 2.1) refuses to join in the fun. Have tried starting acars first,then switching in Radarbox and the other way around, but keep getting the message ''no link as acars has to be running''. That is with both ''live'' and internet signal. Sorry to come steaming with a problem, hopefully one of you can advise. Regards.

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
Yes, I have found the ACARS link to be a bit iffy now and again. A little perseverance and I have always got it to work, though.

bratters

Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 08:49:14 AM »
Yes, I have found the ACARS link to be a bit iffy now and again. A little perseverance and I have always got it to work, though.

Agreed. The link can be a bit "moody"at times -  like it's operator!

Personally not found much use for it. I prefer running my airband scanner in the background.

DeeJay

ACARS interface
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:22:14 PM »
Thanks for advice.  Nortonbeak,will try my perseverance hat from time to time.
Bratters. Have experimented with your idea. seems a good alternative. Would the Support Team have anything to add?