AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

SQL data base for MicroRB

(1/3) > >>

hf.radionorthwest:
hello everyone

has anyone got any input/info on how to get hold of an SQL data base as at the min it will only let me put in 1 row of input/info into the data base and when an diff aircraft/reg does the same flight num as the one that is in the database it will not let me do an 2nd row.

many thanks
andy
northwest uk

nortonbeak:
Is this what you are after?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitedbrowser/

Runway 31:
Hi Andy

It would appear that you are not aware that the database table are encrypted so you can use them on an SQL editor

Going from your query it would appear that you are looking to use the database as a log of some sort.  You can't do that as the tables are separate and you cant combine aircraft data and route data.

However you can use the Mylog to identify the flights operated by particular aircraft, see attached where I have used Mylog to show the flights that I picked up over the last month operated by LN-RGH.   Unfortunately you cant do the same in Mylog for a particular flight ID as my log operates on the aircraft table data and it cant for example give you a list of all aircraft which operates a particular flight over a given time period

If this is not sufficient for your needs I can only suggest an Excel type table to uses as a separate database an something like OpenOffice would enable you to start one at no cost

Hope this helps

hf.radionorthwest:
tyvm to all who sent me an replay on this   the prob  is that some of the flights are not right     take GTI8822  KDOV-ETAR then the next day it keeps the same C/S but when i look on some aircraft tracking sites it shows KWRI-ETAR but shows up on my box AS KDOV-ETAR it dont change and its doing my head in as the flight info is not right and it dont change.

Runway 31:
The database update thread is to be used for database update information so if you have any information please feel free to pass it on however please note below my comments.

The route database deals with scheduled flights which have a set down schedule.

The GTI flights such as this one used for military resupply don't always follow the same routing each time and the database cannot provide the route details as it is not a scheduled flight which follows a specific routing. 

Even scheduled cargo flights don't always follow the same routings.  They quite often have the same start and finish point but stop off at different location depending on the day of the week and the database installed on your computer has now way of knowing what day it is so cannot change.  I much prefer to leave such flights without any route showing and have removed the entry for GTI8822 from the database and suggest that it may calm you down to remove the routing completely in your Navdata.  I have Googled GTI8822 and have found a multitude of routings for this flight ID.  The d

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version