anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox24 Offline.  (Read 3520 times)

G-CONC

RadarBox24 Offline.
« on: August 23, 2018, 05:38:50 AM »
RB24 has been offline more than 3 hours, does anyone have any news as to when it will be restored?

Runway 31

Re: RadarBox24 Offline.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 08:24:17 AM »
Its online OK for me?

Alan

G-CONC

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 09:09:25 AM »
That's fine Alan its not your fault, but it's called RadarBox 24 which I think means 24 hrs.  When I get up at 05:50 here in the Philippines you in the UK are just thinking of going to bed so 3 hours later at 09:00 the web site stops working, I write on the forum 3 hours later and you reply almost 3 hours after my message that's near 6 hours it's been offline. You are not the only ones that uses RadarBox 24 there are many others around the world and support should be aware of this. Sorry Alan I not getting at you but getting a message to support is hard when the UK in in the middle of the night.

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 10:53:23 AM »
G-CONC

Support usually answer within 24 hours.  Please advise the ticket ID of your auto-reply from them and I will contact on your behalf

I may be picking you up wrongly so can you clarify for me please that you are stating Radarbox24 goes offline every morning at 0900 Philippine time and it is off for 6 hours at a time.  If I have picked you up wrongly can you advise the approximate local times that the website is down each day please. Once you reply I will contact the development engineer direct and have him look into this as I do not think that they know that the website goes offline.  I will also ensure that I am observing the site during the times you detail to observe.

Alan
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:08:52 AM by Runway 31 »

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 12:44:27 PM »
RadarBox24 was down for 3 hours due to an ISP issue, apologies to everyone for the inconvenience caused. 
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]