anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Forum error  (Read 6359 times)

Boudewijn

Forum error
« on: April 28, 2018, 04:13:29 PM »
GM moderators,

I`m new on this forum but have already some suggestions/complaints.

After my subscription for this board there was no further reaction that I was activated. So, after a few days I decided to give it a try: The forum says you are not activated yet (something like that). Again, I mailed. Then I was asked for my e-mail adress? I send it again. After that I got a mail: my account was activated!
But when I tried to log in there was again a problem, an errror occurd: the topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. Grrrrr! After a few times I found out that clikking on the text "AirNav Systems Forum" let me in. Pffffff what a voyage to come here!
In my opinion this could be better!

Then something else (don't know of this is the right place) about the following website [email protected] When I click on Information en documentation there are some links. Link 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 doesn't work! and there are more.
Further the radio links don't work. On the forum I've read it, a long time ago.
Also the 3D feature doesn't work also. Something with Google I read in a posting? Why not setting this in the news area?
It looks to me that the helpdesk is a sort of callcenter in an other country far away: example asking what already is in the mail!
At last: The very irritating message about space based ADS-B, it comes again and again and again and I click it away and away and away. Grrrr!
I like the radarbox a lot, it's much fun,  but this isn't professional. So, some work to do I guess!

Sorry, I almost forgot!
The verification, it's overdone: letters (verry difficult to read) and 3 questions and when something is not correct...
It's easier to log on at my bank!

Tnx, Boudewijn